Friday, February 18, 2011

Rock & Republic Cosmetics Haul!!

So I came back to the office from lunch a couple of weeks ago and this little baby was sitting on my desk!! Woo hoo! It was my Eye Colours from Rock & Republic. The one's I was drooling over here


Each eye shadow is luxuriously packaged in the 
Rock & Republic outer casing.
 



Rock & Republic Eye Colour
Each compact is designed with the unique Rock & Republic logo in a metal black and silver compact with mirror.

Denim is a gorgeous dark navy blue. It is the darkest blue that I own and makes a fabulous smokey eye.

Chainlink is a lovely shimmery silvery gray. 


Brink is another shimmery shade. This one is a duochrome that looks green, silver, blue, teal depending on which way its 
reflecting the light at the moment. Lovely!

A better look at Brink 


Brink, Chainlink, Denim
A few days later I received this Bad Mamma Jamma 
from my post here...





Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush in Immoral 



Simply Gorgeous!!! I'm pretty new to blush but since I've been exploring, I've discovered a love for coral blushes. They look awesome with my skin tone. 
On the Rock & Republic's website and in certain lighting this blush can look like a very harsh orange. But trust me...it's not like that. It's a beautiful corally orange. 

Immoral applied liberally on my cheek 



My baby's bunny ears in the back and Immoral on my cheek lol


Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush
 in Immoral swatched on arm
Overall I think the packaging is a wee bit excessive (I'm going to have to figure out how to recycle the case) but other than that I LLLLLOOOOOVEEE!!!! Love love love! 
What do you gals think??

SPC



No comments:

Post a Comment