Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I've got my eye on you Rock & Republic!!


Rock & Republic is a contemporary, edgy clothing brand mostly known for their premium denim line and signature sexy, rock star style. In recent years, R&R has expanded their selection to include accessories, footwear, eyewear, and MAKEUP. See where I'm going with this?! Their beautifully packaged luxury makeup line has gotten rave reviews across the board. I've been eyeing their GORGEOUS blushes, highlighters, and eye shadows for the last several months. However at a range in cost from $28 to $44 (they even have a Swarovski Crystal encased bronzer/highlighter duo that is priced at $225!), these babies were a bit out of my price range. But right now Rock & Republic is listing their Eye Colour (shadow) prices at 50% off! $14...hmmm still a little pricey for a person on a "no-buying strike" lol. But errrr ummm what's this I see?? A promotional code for another 50% off?!!! ( use code ROCKCOSMETICS)Yeah, ok. I'm in. Thanks accidentalbeauty.com!! 

Beautifully packaged compacts with small mirror inside
3g/0.11oz compared to MAC's 1.5 g / 0.05 oz


Check out the swatches found on accidentalbeauty.com. They look AMAZING!! 


I think I'll be good and only get one although I really want them ALLLLLL!! But shipping is about $9 which makes me cry. I simply hate paying for shipping. (anybody wanna share an order lol) Anyhoo, I've got my eye on Denim swatched above. It will make for a FIEEERCE dark blue smokey eye.

In the words of my sissy poo......Do you love it??!!




SPC

1 comment: