Friday, November 12, 2010

Save That Broken Makeup!!

Have you ever picked out that gorgeous shade of eyeshadow in the store, skipped out of said store, and rushed home to play with it only to find it has crumbled into a million little pieces? I HATE THAT and I refuse to throw my hard earned money down the drain.

I went to one of my fave stores on the planet, Michael's Arts and Crafts, and found this nifty stackable storage set. It contains about 30 perfect sized screw top containers intended for storing beads. Absolutely fabulous for salvaging your cracked and broken eyeshadows, blushes, loose pigments, etc. and very easy to transport.  I love it!!!


Photo: Courtesy of Amazon.com
(Didn't see the product on Michaels website ???)

The price was about $10 for the set which includes a case that holds all of the vials. However, Michael's ALWAYS has a weekly coupon for at least 40% off of one regularly priced items. I had one for 50% off. WHAT A STEAL!!!


Also Posted on My Luuux Page

No comments:

Post a Comment